Monday, July 07, 2008

Sit Down and Shut Up

Sit down and shut up is exactly what I need to do. This past week has been insane. There are tons of things going on in my life and in the lives of those close to me lately. Birthdays, ministries, new births, illnesses, schoolwork, tragedies, music, new friendships, money, old friendships, heartache - you name it.

At night, my brain just won't shut up either, mostly because I've been chattering away all day, and it's remembering that. This week, heavy doses of alone time and silence and "letting the dust settle" are in order.



Glory to God, whose power working in us can do infinitely more than we can ask or imagine. Glory to him from generation to generation in the Church, and in Christ Jesus for ever and ever, Amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you can relax this week. I won't be keeping you up. :)

April said...

Have fun relaxing...if you actually get to that is. My "relaxing" weeks usually end up as hectic as whatever made me decide I want one.